Pearl Jam 2015

 

Pearl Jam 2015

My favorite concert is the one that Pearl Jam did in 2015 at the National Stadium. It was a day full of emotions, during the morning I had a level test (coefficient 2) and I answered it in less than 15 minutes then my mother went to pick me up at school at 9:00 am to start standing in line outside the stadium .

I was waiting in line for 6 hours because the doors opened at 3:00 p.m. When it opened, I ran with my friends and we managed to stay in front. We waited 6 more hours since the concert started at 9:00 p.m. and there was no opening band, even so we enjoyed the wait. Once it started it was very nice, it started to rain gently and the concert lasted 3 hours, they sang great hits like Porch, Alive, Black, Yellow Ledbetter and Mother of the Pink Floyd band, they also sang songs from their latest album like Sirens, Pendulum , among other.

It was a day full of emotions. I will always remember it because it was the first big concert I went to.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Shame on national holidays

Social approach at work

Canada is my dream😔👊