Social approach at work

Mhhh I think I would very much like a free job, that does not have to depend on an office.

I'm studying industrial design, and I really like the social and conscious approach to design. Do not create garbage design and continue polluting

I would like very much first to have my own workshop, where I have tools, space to work, paint, create my own things hahaha, of course this is all self-supporting and only to start. I would also like to have a space to install a good computer to do 3D modeling, basic adobe work, etc.

After having all this and being able to emerge, I would like to offer direct services to public companies within the country to improve services and processes, improve efficiency and take care of the environment.

I would like to travel a lot, to countries like Canada, Norway or Sweden, they are countries that are very advanced in environmental processes and I would love to continue learning, as a song that I really like says, I would like to go '' where they do not call rabbits plague '' '

How much money would I like to earn? The truth is that I have never focused on money. At the moment I am studying to learn new things that I like. As a child they taught me that money is not the most important thing and I am happy as I am

Comentarios

  1. Great that you want to work with an approach aimed at caring for the environment, I hope you can fulfill this in the future :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Shame on national holidays

Canada is my dream😔👊