Lazy quarantine

During this quarantine I have really just slept a lot. Being at home does not motivate me to do things. Before the quarantine I painted different things on cloth, patches, gifts, pillows, etc. I have practically not done manual things because I was without motivation and for a long time because I didn´t have materials.

But, I have reviewed many series, movies, documentaries and things like that. Among the things that I have seen the most during this quarantine is breaking bad, it is the 3rd time I have seen it. I' have tried rewatching The Walking Dead, but I always get to a point where I get bored haha.

I also use my pc to play different things with my friends, we play GTA V, Valorant, Day by daylight, Among Us, SongTrivia, Skribll, among other games, but my internet is so bad that I end up stressing myself. We also use Discord so we can talk and share.

In the last time that the quarantine has fallen, I have been able to resume cycling, which is one of the things that I like the most, but, since I use a fixed gear, it takes a while for my legs to get used to it and have the same strength. Thinking things through, it has been a rather lazy time where I haven´t been very productive in things regarding my program and crafts that I used to do.


I am a sloth, I sleep all day

Comentarios

  1. Omg the picture haha!! and yes, I got bored with The walking dead too, I just want to know how it ends haha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Shame on national holidays

Social approach at work

Canada is my dream😔👊