Shame on national holidays


Shame on national holidays

 One of the most embarrassing situations that I have experienced was for national holidays in 2018. Together with my best friend we went to the inn of the national stadium, we arrived at 8 in the afternoon, we bought re-sold tickets and entered. Once inside we walked around for a while, looking at the prices of drinks and food. Until we hit the big deal of 3 earthquakes at $ 1000 and we couldn't resist. When we bought we went to sit down to take the earthquakes and when we sat down we met my ex-partner (we had ended our relationship 1 week ago), where she did not greet me and it was a very funny moment. We continued drinking very fast, and went to buy another offer of drinks. When we finished the sixth glass, we stopped and got very dizzy. We were easily looking for the bathroom for an hour, and the bathroom was located opposite where we were sitting. After entering the bathroom, going down the stairs, I fell and many people fell with me, all because I was very drunk. Then we had to try to take an uber to go home. But, we ended up arriving at another friend's house because we wrote down their address and not ours.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Social approach at work

Canada is my dream😔👊