Canada is my dream馃様馃憡



Canada is my dream馃様馃憡

Banff National Park

I would like to travel to Canada, because I love its landscapes, nature and the climate it has. It has great natural lands and very famous such as Banff National Park and Niagara Falls, these places are visited by many tourists.

Its main cities are Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, the latter I met playing Monopoly, and as it was the last city in the game I always tried to buy it. These are big cities, where the economy is concentrated and most of the people know. There is also a small city called Yukon, located 2 hours by plane from Vancouver, this is one of the most spectacular places to see the Aurora Borealis.

I would like to specialize my studies in a more ecological and friendly environment with the environment and come to contribute with processes that protect its nature from the design and live in a city far from urbanization

I hope I can go one day and visit its nature

Its main cities are Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, the latter I met playing Monopoly, and as it was the last city in the game I always tried to buy it. These are big cities, where the economy is concentrated and most of the people know

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. very interesting my dear friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I find that it is a country with many beautiful things to visit, I would like to go to see the Niagara Falls. I hope that one day you can go!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Shame on national holidays

Social approach at work